We use the information you give us to:
- send you the publications, newsletters and updates that you have subscribed to
- provide you with the services and the information about our activities and events that you have requested
- administer any user accounts we set up for you
- conduct surveys and process your response to any survey you participate in for research, evaluation and statistical purposes
- to analyse and improve the activities and content offered by the Health Foundation website to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes
- to otherwise communicate with you regarding our aims and activities
- to ensure we do not send unwanted information to stakeholders who have informed us they do not wish to be contacted
- to keep your data up to date
- to implement any instructions, you give us with regard to withdrawing consent to send marketing information, or informing us through the Health Foundation Preference Service that you do not wish to receive any marketing information
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use and to establish the number of visits from different countries
- for internal record keeping so as to keep a record of your relationship with us
- to fulfil contracts you have entered into with the Health Foundation
- to maintain the knowledge of Health Foundation actions and engagements to understand the long-term effectiveness and impact of these actions on the goals of the Health Foundation
Read our privacy notice for full details of how the Health Foundation collects, stores, manages and protects your personal data.
Read the full terms and conditions for our website.